Thank you for purchasing your My Babiie product
Please make sure you have registered with us to validate the warranty period on your product. Please enter your details below to register for your My Babiie product warranty.
Register your warranty here
We are happy to refund any stroller or highchair if you change your mind about your purchase. As long as you tell us within 30 days of receiving your goods. They must be returned in an unused condition, preferably in the original, undamaged packaging and complete with all original parts and accessories. Proof of purchase is required.
We will provide a full refund or exchange if your stroller or highchair has a manufacturing defect within 30 days of purchase. We will offer a spare part where possible (subject to availability) or repair (if this is uneconomical a suitable replacement will be offered) if your stroller or highchair suffers a manufacturing fault within twelve months of purchase. Proof of purchase will be required.
- In both instances carriage costs are payable by the customer. Carriage cost (to a maximum of $20 for strollers & highchairs and $5 for Accessories) will be refunded if a fault is found on your product.
- Please note that any faulty product MUST be returned to us in order to qualify for either a refund or an exchange.
- Please keep a receipt of your carriage cost as we will require this for if a refund is to be made.
THIS WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND ONLY APPLIES TO PRODUCTS BOUGHT IN THE US
Your warranty covers:
- All My Babiie strollers & highchairs.
- All parts except inflatable tyres, inner tubes and rain covers.
- We endeavour to hold fabric and coordinating components for the duration of the warranty period. If specific colours are not available then a coordinating fabric will be used. Fabrics may fade and discolour slightly during normal use and we cannot guarantee that replacements will be an exact match to original components.
- Where a spare or repair is uneconomical, My Babiie will offer a replacement product.
- My Babiie may inspect the product and verify fault before offering a spare, repair, replacement or refund.
- In the event of your stroller being damaged due to the use other brand stroller/pushchair platforms (buggy boards) this will invalidate the warranty.
The warranty does not cover:
- Failure to follow the My Babiie user guide and maintenance instructions.
- Damage caused by non domestic use
- General wear and tear, for example: worn wheels, damaged rain covers, worn/torn fabric.
- Deliberate damage, misuse or neglect.
- Product which has been modified, undergone an unauthorised repair or used a non approved spare part.
- Cosmetic damage.
- Parts subject to normal wear and tear, foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, signs of fabric wear.
- Loss incurred as a result of not being able to use a product whilst waiting for a spare part or repair.
We will repair at your cost any item which suffers accidental damage at any time during its lifespan. Please contact us for a quotation - firstname.lastname@example.org
We can provide spare parts and repairs for damages which fall outside the scope of the warranty.
Prices are quoted on an individual basis.
Please contact email@example.com for more details.
Your child’s safety is your responsibility.
US customer care details:
My Babiie customer support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit www.mybabiie.us/returns
Hints and Tips
- Please read your user guide carefully before attempting to use your stroller or highchair or any other My Babiie product.
- If your stroller, highchair or any other My Babiie product is used by someone unfamiliar with it e.g. grandparents or friends, always show them how it works.
- Ensure your child wears a harness at all times.
- Regularly inspect the locks, brakes, harness, catches, seat adjusters, joints and fixings to ensure they are secure and in full working order.
- Do not overload your stroller or highchair or any other My Babiie product with additional weight, goods or accessories.
- It may be dangerous to leave your child unattended.
- Do not let children play with or hang on your stroller or highchair.
- Be careful when going up or down kerbs. Remove your child and fold the stroller when going up or down stairs or escalators.
- Ensure children are clear of moving parts before opening, closing or making adjustments to the stroller or highchair.
1 Year Warranty – Terms & Conditions
Here at My Babiie we believe in creating a product that not only gives mums & dads perfect peace of mind but also comfort and a big smile on your little one's face. This is why with your warranty you can feel safe in the knowledge that in the unlikely event one of our products were to go wrong, we would support you along the way.
To make things as clear as possible, please see a breakdown of the key points below:
- Second-hand products do not qualify for the warranty.
- Registering with incorrect information will invalidate your warranty. My Babiie reserve the right to refuse any warranty if our Terms and Conditions are not met.
- The warranty is available for My Babiie branded products only.
- The warranty is only available to the original purchasing individual who completes the warranty registration form, stating details of purchase from an approved My Babiie retailer, within 30 days of purchase. The warranty is non-transferable.
- The warranty applies to the product only and does not cover any consequential losses - i.e time or other products.
- The warranty is not applicable to products purchased ex-showroom display.
- My Babiie will replace like for like. However, we reserve the right to discontinue a design, colourway, fabric, accessories or model should we see fit. Under these circumstances, the consumer will receive an equivalent product, provided the claim is within the warranty period.
- The warranty is only available to products purchased in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
- The warranty does not cover faults caused by factors outside the manufacturer's control, including (but not exclusively):
In the event of any faults - you shall notify My Babiie within 1 week upon discovery of a defect.
The warranty applies to material and manufacturing defects only under normal domestic use. It does not cover parts subject to normal wear and tear, foam handles, rubber elements of wheels, signs of fabric wear.
If the product is found to be defective within the definition detailed above, My Babiie shall, at its discretion, repair the product; or provide new goods and parts to you in replacement.
Any repair work shall only be undertaken by My Babiie.
If a claim is made under this warranty and the defect is not due to faulty materials or manufacture, My Babiie reserve the right to charge the customer for any Service Engineer's time or replacement parts supplied.
The warranty is valid once the registration process has been completed.
- failure to follow the My Babiie user guide and maintenance instructions
- normal wear and tear
- inappropriate use and/or cleaning
- accidental and/or wilful damage - i.e. customer misuse with respect to the enclosed user guides
- inappropriate storage methods
- modification, alteration, transformation of the product
- cosmetic damage